Mark Neese, LCSW, BCBA
Mark has been in the helping profession for the past 40 years. This includes being a therapist and counselor.
Mark has spent the past decade developing tools to work with Senior Adults and started SilverStrong as a program of True North Counseling to address their needs. Mark is a Certified Personal Trainer with The American Council on Exercise (ACE). In addition, he is a Senior Fitness and Functional Aging Specialist with ACE. He has a specialty in Weight Management from ACE and has a certification in Holistic Nutrition from the American Fitness Professionals Association.
“I love my job!! I love helping people and their families! It’s a wonderful experience helping teenagers and their families find peace.
I also have a passion for working with Senior Adults or Active Agers as I call them! I’m an Active Ager and I love sharing my experiences and studies with other Senior Adults!”
Mark’s FAVORITE PLACES:
- Cedar Ridge, Grand Canyon, Arizona
- The Jefferson forest
- Artist Way, Death Valley
- Any Fourteener in Colorado
- San Francisco
Mark’s FAVORITE BOOKS:
- Lonesome Dove, McMurtry
- A Short History of Nearly Everything, Bryson
- Harry Bosch Mystery Series, Connelly
- The Obesity Code, Fung
- Bob Arnot’s Guide to Turning Back the Clock
Mark’s Contact Information
Mark Neese’s Recent Blog Posts
- Why it’s so Difficult Breaking up with Food (Part Two) | Healthy Aging Series: Season 9, Episode 6 (9/13/2023)
- The Best “Breakup Strategy” You’ll Ever Use: The Push and Pull Principle! | Healthy Aging Series: Season 9, Episode 5 (9/6/2023)
- How to Climb Mount Grow-The-Eff-Up | Healthy Aging Series: Season 9, Episode 4 (8/30/2023)