Meredith Edelen, MFT Associate, LSW
Marriage and Family Therapy Associate, Kentucky
Clinical Social Worker in Kentucky
Licensed Social Worker in Indiana
Meredith is a Marriage and Family Therapist Associate and Certified Social Worker in the state of Kentucky. Currently working towards her LMFT and LCSW. She earned her Master of Science in Couple and Family Therapy and a Master of Science of Social Work at the University of Louisville.
As a welcoming, empathic, curious and strengths focused psychotherapist, Meredith believes everyone needs a collaborative and safe space.
Meredith has experience providing compassionate and evidence-based therapy services to individuals, couples and families with a variety of backgrounds and ages ranging from 3-70.
“Therapy is my passion. I love what I do and that is because of clients like YOU! Showing up to therapy is not always easy, but I am here to help. You are not alone, definitely not in my therapy room.”
More About Meredith:
- My undergraduate degree is in Creative Advertising!
- Brene Brown is my idol.
WHAT BRINGS HER JOY:
- The lake and sunshine! I was introduced to Nolin Lake in Leitchfield, Kentucky at 4 weeks old and spend most weekends there enjoying family time.
- My pups! Milo is a Mini Aussiedoodle, in the process of becoming a therapy dog – to join his mama at work! Wrigley is a Boxer who enjoys sleeping and cuddling.
- Family! I am blessed with a large and close family. Two wonderful parents, three older brothers, three sister in laws, one beautiful human niece, two furry nieces and four furry nephews.
Meredith’s Contact Information
Meredith Edelen’s Recent Blog Posts
- Darkness Approaching… How to Manage Seasonal Depression (SAD) (10/14/2022)
- Why Should Parents Get Involved in Your Teen’s Therapy? (9/13/2022)
- A Way to Manage Sibling Conflict (7/29/2022)